State Animal Health Officials:
The animal health official of each state is a standing member of USAHA.
Download a listing of the fifty state animal health officials.
- Federal Agencies:
The federal agencies listed below are standing members of USAHA.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal Plant Health Inspection Services (APHIS), Veterinary Services (VS)
- USDA - Agriculture Research Services (ARS)
- USDA - National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- US Department of Homeland Security – Office of Health Affairs
- US Department of Interior (USDI), National Park Service
- USDI/United States Geological Survey/Biological Resources Discipline (USGS), National Wildlife Health Center
- United States Department of Energy (USDOE), Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- USDA - Animal Plant Health Inspection Services (USDA-APHIS), Wildlife Services (WS)
- USDI - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- USDHHS-CDC-National Center for Infectious Diseases
Sovereign, Territorial and Commonwealth Animal Health Members
- Navajo Nation
- North Mariana Islands
- New Zealand
National allied organization members are listed below.
- West: H. Tim Richards III, HI; Timothy Hanosh, NM
- South: Eric Jensen, AL; L. Gene Lollis, FL
- North Central: Paul Brennan, IN; Steve Rommereim, SD
- Northeast: Belinda Thompson, NY; Karen Lopez, MD
USAHA Member Directory
Click here to view the USAHA Member Directory
2015-2020 USAHA Strategic Plan