Federal and State Animal Health
State Animal Health Officials
The animal health official of each state is a standing member of USAHA.
Download a listing of the state animal health officials.
The federal agencies are listed below are standing members of USAHA. Download the full listing of the official federal animal health agency members including current representatives and contact information.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal Plant Health Inspection Services (APHIS), Veterinary Services (VS)
- USDA-Agriculture Research Services (ARS)
- USDA-Cooperative State Research Education and Extension Services (CSREES)
- US Department of Homeland Security – Office of Health Affairs
- US Department of Homeland Security (USDHS), Science and Technology Directorate
- US Department of Interior (USDI), National Park Service
- USDI/United States Geological Survey/Biological Resources Discipline (USGS), National Wildlife Health Center
- United States Department of Energy(USDOE), Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- USDA-Animal Plant Health Inspection Services(USDA-APHIS)-Wildlife Services
- USDI - U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- USDHHS-CDC-National Center for Infectious Diseases
Sovereign, Territorial and Commonwealth Animal Health Members
Sovereign Territorial Animal Health Agency Members Listing
- Navajo Nation
- North Mariana Islands