2020 HOTEL Information
Gaylord Opryland Hotel
Single/Double Occupancy: $199
Prevailing Government Per Diem: $223 Premium Rooms (Atrium View): $249
A prevailing resort fee of $20 plus tax will be added to the daily guest room rate and will cover several in-room amenities at check-in including:
- High speed in-room wireless internet access
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Fitness Center access
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (Credit is not cumulative through stay).
- Gaylord Spring Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
** Please note that those who qualify for the government per diem rate will not have to pay the resort fee and will still receive all of the amenities listed above.**
To make a government per diem reservation please contact Kaylin Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 386-490-7803.